Monday, August 18, 2008

Found on the Internet: Zombie Hunt

I'm really, really tired now, and just want to relax today. This meant trying to potty train two children.

No, you don't want to know more. In the spirit of laziness, I don't feel like reviewing anything today. Hey, I said I'm being lazy, alright!?

Anyhow, here's something super awesome my buddy Park Cooper linked to earlier.

That's right, zombie killin' Lego style!

How cool is that? I'll tell you: Very freaking cool!!!

And since I'm here, I might as well give you folks who read Grognerd here some cool time-machine action. See, my next TOTAL PARTY KILL column doesn't show up until tomorrow, but if you click here you'll get to take a look at TPK #3 from the comfort of your time-machineless hovel / coffee hangout / bus stop.

It's SCIENCE.


Lethality: Party is TPK'd by the undead. Duh.

No comments: