Friday, November 7, 2008

Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday [Videogames!]

I know, I know. I need to update! Well, a good friend reminded me of the game Buck Rogers: Countdown to Doomsday from way, way back in 1990. Here's a 2 minute clip of the gameplay!




There's also a few Let's Play YouTube videos on playing through the game you can watch, starting HERE. Good times!

I just started compiling a list of the top Computer RPGs of all time, so if you come across this entry any time soon, let me know your thoughts on the the best videogame rpgs in the comments, or just drop me an email: steve (at) orcusville (dot) com

1 comment:

Kiara said...

I want to share the lists of Download Games you can have for your compilation. There are lots of games you can choose from their sites. I hope this helps. :)