Sunday, November 9, 2008

Midnight Mini pr0n - Reaper Madness Zwei [Minis!]



Ach, mein Gott! Have you seen the REICH OF THE DEAD miniatures Reaper is putting out? Damn! Just look at these guys! The above is a "Kroid Officer". I dunno what a "Kroid" is, as Reaper hasn't been forthcoming with rules or details, but I'm going to assume they're German-like undead dude.




Above we have a Kroid Sniper. Nice!



And then we have a Kroid Machine Gunner (above). But what about the Allies? Glad you asked!




Above we see an American NCO with a Thompson. Wait, are they undead too??




Looks like it, yeah? I sure as hell hope so. That'd be RAD!

Oh, and lookee here... 3-packs:




DEAD. SEXY.
(What? I can't help myself!)

For the whole line so far, go HERE. And don't forget, each of those images you see above here can be clicked on to take you to their respective entries.

I'll be keeping an eye out for announcements on this new line and game! I simply cannot wait to spend my money on it. I may even join the forums, too.

Don't be surprised if you see more Reaper Madness going on here... they have a few really cool miniature lines.

Until next time, stay necro-frosty!

No comments: