Saturday, January 14, 2012

And We're Back. Sort of.

So, there I was taking a break from reading this wonderful book I'm editing and I was thinking "I really should update my Depressalin blog". Yeah, that's a link. Go and check it out-- not for the faint of heart.

Anyways, lately I've been thinking about miniatures a lot. I also linked to this blog recently when talking to someone. And then, when I was thinking about that other, more personal blog I do, I thought about this one. It's been a long time since I updated it... But I should. I mean, where else would I freak out about miniatures and gaming? I could do it over at Depressalin, but then it becomes unfocused nonsense. And there's enough of that.

I also think I become more productive when I'm not smoking.

Anyways, again, I think I'll bring this blogthing back, if only for doing Midnight Mini Pr0n again. I really enjoyed wigging out about miniatures and such. I might even do Total Party Kill again... and you probably don't know what that is. I know what it is. I know.

I'll see about doing a miniatures post at midnight. Then again, I may forget. Anyways, again again, I hope to entertain at least two or three nerds out there.

Maybe four. Dream big, kids... dream big!

No comments: