Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Dream Car

As per a conversation with my girlfriend earlier, I had an idea. This is eerily similar to the process in which I came up with my "Is This Depeche Mode?" Flowchart, which you can find over at my Depressalin Blog.

(Do you think two links are enough?)

So, there we were, walking through the snow. Night walks in the snow are the best, aren't they? So, yeah, there we were and this camo-painted VW bug goes rolling by. Then we start talking about what we would do with our fave types of car... And I decided I would get a Mad Max Interceptor-like vehicle and paint it woodland camouflage or something. Or maybe the camo the Germans wore in WWI.


But I do need one very important feature covered concerning my dream car.





Created using this.

No comments: