Wednesday, September 17, 2008

TOTAL PARTY KILL #4

The new TPK is live! And for this time around it's hosted over at The Vorpal Gnome (a MediaGauntlet site maintained by Ryan Speck and myself).

Come, GET SOME:




What should you expect if you click on that pretty banner? My rambling thoughts on Houses of the Blooded, 3:16 Carnage Amongst the Stars, various other gaming things, lots of comics (Red Sonja, Lone Ranger, Doctor Who: The Forgotten, Hercules: The Thracian Wars, Pistolfist: Revolutionary Warrior, Dragon Prince, Necronomicon-- and MOAR!).

I have to be honest: Things are much more on the "ravings" side of things, as opposed to "reviews". I guess it depends on what you consider a review, but in most cases this TPK, I just blabble on, sometimes not even really talking about the product at hand critically. Just a heads up. (My natterings on the Doctor Who comic is a fine example of this!)

Also, this edition has "anchors", which means you can just click to the section you want to go from the Table of Contents at the very beginning.


Hope you enjoy this installment. I sure as Nine Hells enjoyed writing it.


All I ask of you is to read it and spread the TPK links around!

No comments: