Thursday, October 4, 2007

Mappy Warhammery Goodness

I've been meaning to post this for awhile. In fact, I've had it noted on my desktop for quite some time. This is a map of Praag from the upcoming Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Kislev supplement, Realm of the Ice Queen. I came across it by way of Steve Darlington's Livejournal. Click on the image for it's full and glorious size.


Yummy.

And while poking around the Black Industries site, I came across the map for Erengrad, too!


I love maps. I love Warhammer. This is kinda like pr0n to me, truth be told. More maps can be found here.

I'll be picking this supplement up. I've been waiting for a WFRP Kislev book that's awesome for quite some time. At least I know it will LOOK great. Let's hope there's more to it than just pretty dressing (I'm very hopeful it is; I'm willing to bet it is). Even if I don't play WFRP for a long while, I'll still be getting my grubby mitts on this bit of tasty warpstone. It seems that the end of October isn't just Hellgate: London time (which comes out the 31st, whereas the Kislev book emerges the 30th).

No comments: